Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Register?
MORE: the retreat is an invite only event. To apply for an invite please complete the application form right here.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, we do. To learn more about our payment plan options, email us at email@example.com for details.
Who's the retreat right for?
Although anyone is welcome to attend, our programs are ideal for
- CEOs and Business owners
- Freelancers and Independent contractors looking to scale
- Individuals who have owned their own business for 5 years or is transitioning from a corporate environment.
What will we do there?
Lounge by the pool in the morning, and then jump in on a discussion about role reversals. Go for a hike in the afternoon, and build your one-year business plan after lunch. Go on a date with your spouse in the evening, and then finish a chapter in your book later on that night.
The way you spend your time at the retreat is completely up to you. We'll have two tracks running - a personal track and a business track- and plenty of activities available to meet your needs.
Will we need transportation once we get to the retreat?
Nope. The entire retreat will take place at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain. All you have to do is get to the resort. We’ll take it from there.
Where can I find more info about the resort?
The retreat will be held at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain, resort in Marana, Arizona. You can find more info on their website here.
What's included in the 3-day weekend price?
As much as we could pack in there.
- Three-day/two-night accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain.
- A family dinner on Friday night, lunch Saturday & Sunday for the attendee and snacks for the entire family. .
- A couple's date night!
- Structured and unstructured networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to get 1:1 mentorship in areas such as strategic planning, marketing, project management, relationships, family and more.
- Open discussions on business and family topics.
- Onsite childcare service.
- Family-friendly events and activities for guests during conference events.
- Crowdsourcing workshops designed to get you instant feedback on challenges or opportunities.
- Connections with sponsors and businesses that care about you and the success of your business.
- Family & professional photos
- Lots of pool time.
- Access to resort amenities.
- A swag bag
- and of course more
What happens if I need to cancel?
If you need to cancel, you can do so by sending you cancelation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelations made up to May 24th, 2016 (30 days prior to the retreat) will include a full refund. If canceling between May 24th and June 3rd, you will receive half of your fees back. No refunds will be available after June 3rd.
Where can I get directions?
Details on how to get to the resort can be found on the Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain's website here.