Here’s what you can look forward to at MORE: the retreat
Most business conferences are not designed with you in mind —
- You, the advanced entrepreneur who is looking for intimate access to experts in various areas of business.
- You, the progressive business owner who is looking to stay on top of market trends as you grow or redefine your business.
- You, the entrepreneur who can’t afford to abandon your business during the workweek.
- You, the business owner who doesn’t want to leave your family at home while you travel.
That’s because most business conferences are not MORE.
MORE: the retreat is designed with you in mind. It’s designed to give business owners with families more of what you need to run a better business in a comfortable, low-stress and family-friendly environment.
And we have some exciting details to share about MORE: the retreat, which will be held July 22-24.
MORE: the retreat is a boutique event designed to deliver high-quality programming in an environment for the high-caliber business owner looking for MORE support. There will be no marketing, sales or vendors on site. There is no exhibition hall. Just relevant information, delivered by experts on your schedule.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Personal “self-care” sessions. For example, a hike, time on the driving range or a yoga class.
- Roundtable discussions. Attend with your partner/spouse, and meet other entrepreneurs and experts as you share your experiences and learn from one another.
- Workshops. Gain updates on industry best practices and actionable steps that will help you improve personally and professionally.
- 1:1 sessions. Looking for hands-on help in specific areas of your business? Register for the optional 1:1 sessions available. These 20-minute sessions with industry experts — in strategy, marketing, automation, etc. — will give you immediate access to resources who can help you with a particular business question.
And because MORE is a family-friendly retreat, you’ll find a few perks you won’t see at other conferences, including:
- Onsite childcare and activities for your children
- A date night with your spouse/partner as part of the agenda
- Family meals together as a group
- Family photo or headshot
- Time allotted to spend with your family
We'll be stationed the entire weekend at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain on July 22-24, 2016.
Photo credits: Kai-Saun Photography
Walk Away with More
When you attend MORE: the retreat, you’ll be immersed in a dynamic community of business experts and advanced entrepreneurs and their families. You’ll gather and share information. You’ll network. You’ll get 1:1 advice on ways to solve problems and capitalize on opportunities in your business. And you’ll do it all while kicking it with your family.
So, what’s the bottom line? What will you get from this weekend? Quite simply: MORE. More time, more brainpower, more support and more opportunities to build a better business and a happier family.
Register today! This is an intimate retreat with a limited number of spots available. Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of this groundbreaking event. Registration closes June 21.
Premier Sponsors and Partners
Exciting stuff, right? Behind the scenes is a growing group of sponsors and partners who get you, your family, your business.